Załóż konto na Forfour.co.uk.
Tam jest cały manual o przednich wycieraczkach.
1. Open the bonnet and remove the two 10mm bolts that hold the skuttle panel on.
Disconnect the washer feed hose at the join just under the lower edge of he scuttle
and then push the skuttle panel up towards the windscreen and remove as per this guide...
2. Once this is off, close the bonnet and remove the two black caps that cover the wiper arm
3. Spray WD40 OR any other penetrating spray that is available from all good local stores
except Woolworths for obvious reasons, and leave for a few minutes. (full fat Coke is also a
very good product for doing this !)
4. The nuts that hold the arms in place are 14mm, remove these. I used a ball joint splitter to
ease the arm off the spindles, cos they were on very tight attached by corrosion. Once the
arms are off you are left with just the spindle showing through the black plastic skuttle.
5. The black plastic skuttle is easily prised off by hand, just get you fingers under the bottom
edge and gently pull upwards, there are no screws or bolts... it just clips into a plastic channel
at the bottom of the windscreen, just be careful around the two large white clips that the metal
skuttle fits on to.
6. This reveals the wiper motor and linkages. Two 10mm bolts attach it to the body with a rubber
anchor, disconnect the wiring plug and remove the complete wiper motor assembly.
7. Putting it back together is just the reverse of all the previous.
Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk Pro